Favorite Quotes

"“Creativity is not a talent. It is a way of operating.” —John Cleese" ==> Purpose: to inspire and uplift, encouraging readers to recognize their own creative potential through the stories of others

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Y1 E1: Trailer 1 Creatives having Coffee

 

Seed of an Idea (rjourdan)

This could be called Robin talking with cool people. 

Many, if not all, of the cool people I hope to talk to are creative, and so this is a glimpse into their thinking about what they create.

I'll do my best to publish 2x/ month. 

I started this blog as a reaction to how difficult it can be for artists to put themselves and their work into the world. I realized there might be a gap, so I would take some steps to fill it, promote, and support some genuinely amazing artists. I also really enjoy talking with creative people about their work. How the "art" is made is fascinating to many of us. I hope this serves as a peek behind the curtain. We are all creative.

For more about me: https://creativeshavingcoffee.blogspot.com/2024/06/y1-e2-me-myself-i.htm

The Nuts & Bolts:


No comments:

Post a Comment